Boxing versus UFC

harold

Just read that a bloke called Connor McGregor has challenged Folyd Mayweather to a fight. The bloke has never fought in boxing and he has challenged a very talented boxer. I wish him luck but wouldn't bet on him winning. I know someone who sparred with  Mayweather years ago and he tells me he is very fast and accurate. 

What do you think?  

Edited by harold

20 minutes ago, harold said:

Just read that a bloke called Connor McGregor has challenged Folyd Mayweather to a fight. The bloke has never fought in boxing and he has challenged a very talented boxer. I wish him luck but wouldn't bet on him winning. I know someone who sparred with  Mayweather years ago and he tells me he is very fast and accurate. 

What do you think?  

From what I've seen from watching both guys fight Mayweather better avoid Getting hit flush by Connor as he has power and a good chin.His has tank isn't too bad for a mma fighter.Mayweather is very fast and likes to get in and out real quick but I think you'll find Connor will close off the ring.Iv'e learnt you better have power to go with that speed otherwise it's goodnight when someone with power lands that clean flush shot that has a good chin too.

It can go either way but what I do know is both their bank accounts will be much healthier afterwards.

In a boxing fight Mayweather would be the favourite and vice versa in a mma fight Mayweather would be destroyed.

Lets see what happens.

Mayweather will win on points if McGregor doesnt knock him out before the 6th round.Mayweather will sit back and let McGregor be the aggressor and just counterpunch for points.Mayweather doesnt have the power to knock him out.

May weather would destroy him..... Faster and Connor is great early but fades real fast..... imagine mayweather's left jab hitting him for 3-5 rounds straight..... you seen how sloppy he got against Nate and he is a brawling nobody... Love Connors Enthusiasm but......... Might get lucky like he did with Aldo??

Floyd is a defensive mastermind, the world's most talented boxers can't hit him. McGregor's strategy better be to try and KO Floyd early. Connor will never out-box Floyd. It  Might be entertaining fight but they are just fighting for $$$$$.

Edited by mauricio