The Great Easter Fish Hunt - CASH PRIZE GOES TO DaveTheBoy

mrsswordfisherman

Our benefactor has messaged me to provide this wonderful prize for a fish captured over the Easter weekend

The rules will be as follows:

• A $100 cash prize will be given for the best fish caught over the 2017 EASTER WEEKEND
  • it will start 6am Friday 14 April and finish Monday 17 April 6pm
  • the picture of the fish will need to include an Easter Egg or Hot Cross Bun or a rabbit
  • fishraider members will add a picture of the fish and a link to their fishing report (contact a moderator if you are not sure how to link)
  • the entries will be judged by our moderators and admin team

GOOD LUCK RAIDERS and carry that easter egg in your tackle box!!!

easter-egg-background-016.jpg

Oh no, just finished packing boat/car for 4am start. Easter bunny hasn't been so no eggs in the house. Might have to stop on the way to the ramp - you should see the fish I'm going to catch tomorrow.

Edited by raging

FISH 2

IMG_0293.PNGI'll stick one in for scratchie Jnr! After a long walk in to the stones! It's really easy old man! Yeah sure! 

First cast, nice tailor! I put the egg beside it, took a photo and then dealt with the fish! Turn around, and the little bugger has eaten the egg! Lol......lucky he never landed that kingy! 

IMG_0289.PNGIMG_0290.PNG

FISH 4

g'day fishraiders,

headed down to woy woy on friday night and caught these two nice sized flatties on a squigies pro ranged ridgeback rigged weedless. 4 casts went by than BANG!!!!! i was onto my first flattie. it put up a good fight and madde a couple of screaming runs. having no net, just as i lifted it up onto the wharf the hook came out and i nearly lost the fish. a couple of more casts went by then tap, tap, tap the rod was jerked and the hook was set. this flattie didnt give up as much of a fight as my first one but it still had a fair bit of go. took a couple of photos of them together and called it a night

easter egg flattie.jpg