Lever Drag Reel for 10/15kg Class

It is high time to replace my old Daiwa Sealine 450H star drag reel which I use for fishing 10 or 15kg line class (mono).  It is high time I went to a lever drag.  I've had the Sealine since the early 80's and back in the day, the reel of my dreams was a Penn International 30,  I also heard the Shimano Tiagras are good.  However, the budget has me leaning towards a lower priced Shimano model. I'm looking at the Tyrnos 30 or 30 2 speed, or the TLD25 or 30 2 speed.  Do you think these are comparable in size to the old Sealine 450 and is it beneficial to go for a 2 speed reel? Any other suggestions?

Thanks.

57 minutes ago, rickmarlin62 said:

the tyrnos are a very good reel for price.i have one and its always been a fave..in my opinion 2 speed isn't worth worrying on 15 kg..i find low gearing and 5 k drag doesn't seem to work  24kg works well..buy a tyrnos u wont regret it..rick

Thanks Rick!

The Trynos has a metal cage compared to the TLD which is all graphite. As well as being stronger the Trynos is not prone to thread stripping of the screw holes which is quite common with the TLD's. If you are happy spending a bit more then the Trynos is a more upmarket reel. 2 speed gearing is probably not much of an advantage with 10 - 15 kg line. 

Thanks for the tips guys. I think I'll get a Tyrnos.

I've used the Sealine on a rod I built on a Butterworth JS980X blank years ago for trolling, jigging and livebaiting for kings, tuna and dollies (one marlin strike only) as well as bottom bashing so will use for the same.