New Members Catch!

Coastfisher

Hey guys Im a new member to this site and am a complete jewfish nut! just wanted to let you guys know about a recent catch I made.... Was fishing one of the big rivers on the north coast for the first time and managed to land a 20kg jew on a plastic! weather kept us away for a few days but on return to the spot landed a 24kg jew! all in the middle of the day! I will post some pictures a soon as I can

Guest bluecod

Welcome to the site Coastfisher. Seems everyone is catching jewies at the moment.

Not everyone Pedro :1badmood:

Half your luck Coastfisher and :1welcomeani: to the site :thumbup:

:1welcomeani: To the site Coastfisher. That is not too bad a fish mate for starters mate. Will you be using that for live baiting?? :074::074:

Wombat :thumbup:

Ps just kidding THAT is a FISH and a half. Looks wider that the tinney!!! Were you trolling the plastic of just casti ng around?

Guest fishrunner

That's a bloody beauty Coastfisher :thumbup: ,,,,,,,, AND YOU GOT A BIGGER ONE :yahoo:

Well done , and welcome to the site, lookin forward to more reports from that area :biggrin2:

cheers :beersmile:

:1welcomeani: to the site Coastfisher, and what a way to kick off with your first post.

Congratualtions on the jew, looking forward to your future posts if they're going to be this good. :thumbup:

Shane

:1fishing1:

Thanks for the wraps guys Id like to say it was too easy, but fishing for jews with plastics is hard work and these fish are the results of many a fishless night and some times just wondering why the hell I bother! but the results are worth it! to answer a few questions at once I caught that fish casting to what apearred to be a whole stack of large arches on the sounder, they were hugging very close to the bottom and unless the plastic was worked right on their nose they wouldnt look at it. I do work at freddys erina and have done for nearly five years. I think you guys will break out in a sweat when you see the bigger one, I did! Ive just got to get the photos from a mates camera. I stumbled apon this site recently and think its great lots of keen jewie fisherman and It seems many keen to tangle with these fish on plastics it sure is a fun way to fish for them...

Nice work coastfisher,

Couple of thumpers on any sort of tackle, let alone plastics. Yamba is a fishermans paradise....

Not running background recognition software, spoke to you thursday Night!!

Thanks for the advice.

Cheers FSHIIIN

:1yikes: DAMN..!!!

Awesome brace of Jew! (is it right to call them a brace???? :wacko: ) Mighty fine pair mate!

Nearly fell of my chair trying to see the pic properly! :074::074: