ARC H

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, harold said:

Game 2 will be brilliant. I hope JT is back as I love to watch him play, even though I hate the maroons.

go the mighty blues.

Jt and slater are back but i dont think they will beat us in sydney 

23 hours ago, ARC H said:

nup i seen them caught anything on them?

Never used it.

When I bought it I thought it might be something we wouldn't see again and I was afraid of losing it...

I guess at the time the Blues were on a big losing streak so I though it was an omen!

Cheers

Jim

10 minutes ago, fragmeister said:

Never used it.

When I bought it I thought it might be something we wouldn't see again and I was afraid of losing it...

I guess at the time the Blues were on a big losing streak so I though it was an omen!

Cheers

Jim

yeah ok

• 3 weeks later...

I thought we had this one based on the first half performance.

I think we lost that game rather than QLD winning it - we seemed to be trying to protect the lead after QLD scored and we shut down our attacking game.

A few brain explosions by players like Hayne didn't help ... although otherwise I think he had a good game

I didn't like the interference on the NSW players following through on the bomb - one of those immediately preceded a QLD try and I think the other may have also also been at a critical point in the play.

I guess its easy judge the whole thing in hindsight from in front of the TV!

Still, you have to hand it to Thurston converting from near the sideline to secure the win.. he is an Iceman really.

BOO HISS! ... lets hope we can do it again in QLD

Cheers

Jim

37 minutes ago, fragmeister said:

I didn't like the interference on the NSW players following through on the bomb - one of those immediately preceded a QLD try and I think the other may have also also been at a critical point in the play.

He was tackled in front of the ref, square on, 5m from the ball landing! Talk about how to change the momentum of a game!!! This happened more than once, not to mention the loose carries that were deemed stripped. 

You've got to wonder sometimes how much tv ratings play a part. 

Mind you, Qld have the best origin team that has ever played the game, just something dodgy about last night :( 

I agree completely with you frag about our attack shutting down.

I also agree with what Joey Johns had to say post-game... Their defensive line had a weakness in J.T. with a shoulder injury, and we didn't capitalise on that. I feel the result should've been vastly different, but we played sloppy in the second half.

Bring on game 3!

Silly passes and silly penalties starting from Malony pushing over Slater in the first half to Hayne hogging and throwing stupid passes in the second we definitely had some bad calls against us we should have won it but gave up attacking 

but thats footy the blues have a young hungry team that can win it but it will be a big job to take out game 3 up in QLD 

20 hours ago, Scratchie said:

He was tackled in front of the ref, square on, 5m from the ball landing! Talk about how to change the momentum of a game!!! This happened more than once, not to mention the loose carries that were deemed stripped. 

You've got to wonder sometimes how much tv ratings play a part. 

Mind you, Qld have the best origin team that has ever played the game, just something dodgy about last night :( 

As much as I want to believe its all above board it does make me wonder too.

20 hours ago, Wellzy94 said:

I agree completely with you frag about our attack shutting down.

I also agree with what Joey Johns had to say post-game... Their defensive line had a weakness in J.T. with a shoulder injury, and we didn't capitalise on that. I feel the result should've been vastly different, but we played sloppy in the second half.

Bring on game 3!

Yes, and with a pretty impressive front row you would have thought we could have done some serious damage up the middle.

Lets see what happens in Game 3.

There will be a lot of anticipation for this one!