Worth bothering?

big Neil

Hi 

Do you require crew / fishing partner to help with your boat fishing ?

I am an active 63 year old male who lives in Paddington 2021. Semi retired. Non smoker. Available 7 days a week by arrangement. Average fishing skills. I have an assortment of my own fishing and boat gear. I have my own transport / van.          

For the past 13 years i have mostly fished in boats on the south coast of NSW with local boat owners, and my own boat / tinnie, (which i sold about 5 years ago). My previous south coast fishing partners / boat owners are no longer available for fishing.

I am now looking forward to meeting other people to fish with.

I am experienced at launching,cleaning, maintaining, setting up, packing down boat. No problem paying for fuel and / or bait, etc.  

You are welcome to contact me: Keith. 0427292391. buildingservices@bigpond.com

2 hours ago, Fishing Partner said:

Hi 

Do you require crew / fishing partner to help with your boat fishing ?

I am an active 63 year old male who lives in Paddington 2021. Semi retired. Non smoker. Available 7 days a week by arrangement. Average fishing skills. I have an assortment of my own fishing and boat gear. I have my own transport / van.          

For the past 13 years i have mostly fished in boats on the south coast of NSW with local boat owners, and my own boat / tinnie, (which i sold about 5 years ago). My previous south coast fishing partners / boat owners are no longer available for fishing.

I am now looking forward to meeting other people to fish with.

I am experienced at launching,cleaning, maintaining, setting up, packing down boat. No problem paying for fuel and / or bait, etc.  

You are welcome to contact me: Keith. 0427292391. buildingservices@bigpond.com

G'day Keith, I've saved your name and number to my phone and will let you know IF I head to the South Coast. I have a small tinnie which I can handle well myself, but am always interested in fishing with other people too. Cheers, BN