Fly Swap

nick_s

Hi All,

I am about 3/4 the way through my flies however i have had to pack up the vice and head to NZ for family matters and will not be making it back to Oz for the next two weeks or so . This was not a planned trip and has meant i have left a number of things half done in the lead up to Christmas including the fly tying. I will happily post one off to each individual when i get back.

Sorry to do this to everyone.

:05:

Hi All,

I am about 3/4 the way through my flies however i have had to pack up the vice and head to NZ for family matters and will not be making it back to Oz for the next two weeks or so . This was not a planned trip and has meant i have left a number of things half done in the lead up to Christmas including the fly tying. I will happily post one off to each individual when i get back.

Sorry to hear that mate , hope everything goes ok for you and the family .

All The Best to you and your family

Cheers Stewy and Donna

Hi All,

no probalems mate.. ill keep your flys safe for ya... :1naughty: unless i need spares :1naughty:

i should have the flys posted tommrrow

Edited by nick_s

just an update guys

i have 3 or 4 parcels waiting to go into the letter boxes tommrrow and i should be able to get the rest packaged up by tommrrow if i can get down to the po to get stamps,boxes bags ect before we leave to spend 4 nights at lake conjola :tease:

Fleas arrived in the mail today!

Thanks Nick for being swapmeister thanks guys for the flies some very nice work here! Guess I have an excuse to wave the long wand again and try out the new flies.

Will post up reports of efforts following each trip.

Cheers

Trev

Guest bluecod

all packages are now in the care of australia post. :1prop:

Thanks Nick, I'm looking forward to receiving the flies painstakingly tied by expert and budding fly-tiers

Damn, I'm so tanked after a Xmas party, I'm having so much difficulty typing this :1yikes:

Cheers :thumbup:

Guest bluecod

Nick - Thanks for organising the swap - my package arrived yesterday and I found out where the kids had put it this morning [along with some bills]. Thanks also to the participants as some of the patterns I just would not have thought of and have given me some new ideas :thumbup:

Got the flies today and a big thanks to everyone. :thumbup:

I will add a pic of all the flies in the swap...

From top to bottom....

1- my shaggie dog baitfish

2- weirys fuzzle fish

3- pogos squid

4- narras eye fly

5- bluecods salmon clouser

6- trevs polar fibre minnow

7- ?? I think another of tevs flies

8- yellow subs shrimp

9- ?? nicks fly?

post-300-1135073869_thumb.jpg

I hope I go that right as I am a bit unsure about a few.

A special :1yikes: from me to both weiry and the yellow sub. Top flies guys and I would love to know how to go about both tying and fishing these beauties

All up a great effort from all.... and a special thanks to Nick :thumbup:

alex