Sydney Sunday.

finin

Gday all, late report. Sunday morning was a bit on the chilly side with little swell about, and not much current to boot either. We just drifted with the wind.

Things were slow all day especially with the moon, but the fish were there. Some pan sized snapper about  a few Yowie fish and stumbled across a patch of nice blue spots. Literally caught them all in one drift.

Still a few whales about, at one stage we had 2 headed towards us with a number of boats that descended upon us. One whale boat and a trailer boat passed by within 10M of us. Both getting a mouthful about how close they were to us let alone their close proximity to the whales which was far less than the min of 100M.

Anyway nice morning out, the wind getting stronger from the west as the day wore.

20170709_124134-1.jpg

nice catch there mate

good on you for telling them where to go

58 minutes ago, finin said:

One whale boat and a trailer boat passed by within 10M of us. Both getting a mouthful about how close they were to us

Edited by Regan

DaveBM, nah m8 a catamaran. Saw the red one steamin home. 

Farvos, yes m8 keeps the neighbours happy. The bloke i fish with, his missus hates us fishing. Yet shell ring him up about an hour into things and ask if shes got dinner yet. Loves her fish but hates us getting them.. go figure.

Regan, just no courtesy.If he had of lost steering we were gone!

ARC H, thanks m8.

blaxland, nah we were fishin 50M just off Manly. Went deeper first but came in closer because of toads.

1 hour ago, finin said:

DaveBM, nah m8 a catamaran. Saw the red one steamin home. 

Farvos, yes m8 keeps the neighbours happy. The bloke i fish with, his missus hates us fishing. Yet shell ring him up about an hour into things and ask if shes got dinner yet. Loves her fish but hates us getting them.. go figure.

Regan, just no courtesy.If he had of lost steering we were gone!

ARC H, thanks m8.

blaxland, nah we were fishin 50M just off Manly. Went deeper first but came in closer because of toads.

Thanks mate yet to try outside but nice to know wont have to go far got to get my saftey gear sorted and have a crack

Thats a great bag finin. Good to see your still getting a few

that area off manly is so fertile. Lots of patching reef so it can be hit and miss at times

i had the same complaint heading back in there was some 200 sail boats out and about in the entry to the harbour and they were everywhere..... heading in all directions and in no logical route.... the only safe way to pass was to skirt along the outside very close to shore.... 

Edited by GoingFishing