back from injury

Did my back in a few weeks ago while chainsawing so fishing has been non-existent.

Now fully recovered the opportunity for a fish finally happened. Hit the local riverbank, signs were good bream everywhere and after 500m of persistent casting nothing to show for it just a couple of follows.

Came up to a floating pontoon with bait and debris around it there had to be a fish. Landed the perfect cast and twitched the lure right under the corner again through the prime zone for zip then probably 2 meters from the pontoon whilst I was working out where else to go the rod loaded up catching me completely off guard and the fish tore off towards the pontoon had to grab the spool and go for broke and after a solid tussle out came a nice mid 30's bream.

20170730_081442.jpg

not the biggest of bream but still a satisfying return from injury fish

cheers for reading

Dave 

good to hear you are well again..lucky it was your back and not a limb missing..i use a chainsaw all the time in my work and its amazing how many people take the dangers of there use for granted..hope you get a few more fish .I love readin your reports..rick