Australian Geographic

JonD

Both my girls aged 16 & 14 have just returned from south Aus where they attended the Aus Geo photographic awards. My youngest had three images in the top ten and managed to take second while her elder sister managed first. Their images will be in the next journal as well as in a Aus Geo book ( keep a look out if you get the mag). This has now made them very competetive In photography so there now seems to be an almost daily array of new nature shots being uploaded to their computers ( game on ).

Jon. Well done to both your girls, it comes as no surprise that they won as their photos that I have seen over the years are second to none. Such great achievements at a young age see's a bright future for them both.

Frank

1 hour ago, Scratchie said:

Hey Jon, congrats to your daughters. But is it Austrian geographic or Australian geographic? Happy to change the title for you! 

Cheers scratchie!!! 

Yes sorry about that, a mix of poor eyesight, small screen and auto spell check!!! Australian Geographic:)

Thanks  for the comments everyone, having trouble with my ageing computer but heres the dolphin my eldest won with and the roo crossing the a lake on sunrise by her younger sister.

Screen shot 2017-08-14 at 2.41.28 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-08-14 at 2.41.58 PM.png

• 1 month later...