Mid North Coast

dirvin21

I've noticed a lot of Raiders travel up this way

So after a recent life crisis which has now stabilized I decided I should be more social

If anyone is up here later in the year and wants to catch up for a fish send me a message depending on rostering I'm always keen for a fish

I mostly do land based and kayak lure fishing around the Nambucca River but do travel to the Macleay and Bellinger

main targets are bream and flathead in the salt and bass and tandans in the fresh

hope to see some of you guys up here when the weather heats up

Dave

Hey pal,

Excuse my ignorance but what is classed as the mid north coast? I'm heading to South West rocks in a few months but I'm not sure if that's in the area you mean. If it is I would be happy to meet up for a session.

Cheers 

Brownie 

13 hours ago, big Neil said:

. What are Tandans? Cheers, BN

eel-tailed catfish the rivers here are full of them in a narrow creek they make bass fishing seem easy

11 hours ago, MattGb1989 said:

Hey pal,

Excuse my ignorance but what is classed as the mid north coast? I'm heading to South West rocks in a few months but I'm not sure if that's in the area you mean. If it is I would be happy to meet up for a session.

Cheers 

Brownie 

I'll catch up with you when your down there SWR is about as far south as I fish

6 hours ago, rickmarlin62 said:

thanks for the offer dave..im gonna try and go to mates at eungai rail in a few weeks..il let u know when we are comin...cheers...rick

No worries Rick just moved out to tamban today still only 10 minutes from the Rail, We'll chase some fish when your up 

On 8/23/2017 at 10:31 AM, big Neil said:

. What are Tandans? Cheers, BN

eel-tailed catfish the rivers here are full of them in a narrow creek they make bass fishing seem easy

Oh I've never heard that name for them. Have you eaten them. Good eating I reckon, nice firm,white flesh. Will look forward to catching up with you and learning some of your skills. Cheers, BN