10 inch 4 stud spare trailer wheel

daniel ogden

Hi all, so i am in need to find a 10inch 4 stud spare wheel for my boat trailer. I can find some perfect ones that are only in victoria and wont deliver. Does anyone know of a place i could purchase one. Dont need a tyre just the rim. 

Thankyou, 

Daniel.

Mate if you punch in “10 inch trailer wheel” into Ebay you’ll find plenty that offer cheap postage. Alternatively you could contact a trailer manufacturer in your local area they might have 1 lying around they could give you for knicks.

Just make sure the tyre is load rated for your application.  Most are not.  If it is a tinny you probably don't have to worry though look at the plate on your trailer to see what rim and axle load ratings it states.  IE my trailer states 1500kg single axle.   That means whatever tyre I get must be at least rated to 750kilos or Load Index (LI) of 98 to be legal and covered by insurance.  I have 13" rims myself and finding it hard to source 98+ LI tyres.

10 hours ago, Peter Nelson said:

I bought a 13 inch multi fit rim and tyre from ebay.

Cheap and delivered quick.

Looks to be decent enough quality.

2 hours ago, Noo2OzFish said:

Just make sure the tyre is load rated for your application.  Most are not.  If it is a tinny you probably don't have to worry though look at the plate on your trailer to see what rim and axle load ratings it states.  IE my trailer states 1500kg single axle.   That means whatever tyre I get must be at least rated to 750kilos or Load Index (LI) of 98 to be legal and covered by insurance.  I have 13" rims myself and finding it hard to source 98+ LI tyres.

Cheers for the info.

I'm away at work so wont be able to check the plate.

The tyre is rated  for 730kg so hopefully its ok.

14 hours ago, Noo2OzFish said:

Keep in mind a tyres MAX load rating is based on the MAX pressure.

My tyres on my tinny are rated at 670kg a tyre on a single axle trailer.That's 1340kg a pair at 64psi.My tinny weighs 550kg fully loaded to fish and the optimum pressure for me which gives me an increase of 4 psi from a stone cold tyre to one that's up to temp means I run them at 40psi.

It is rare on most trailer/boat combos to have/need your tyres inflated to maximum capacity.