2x gals looking for someone with a boat

notoriousTASH

Hey raiders,

My partner and I would like to join any of you on the water if you intend on taking your boat out. Happy to pitch in for bait + fuel. We have our own equipment, just want to join someone on the boat! 

Sydney area, this Thursday 19 October 2017. Forecast is looking good that day.

Hope to hear from someone!

i do need a crew for my boat but wont be able to go till dec as i nee to get a gps epirb and some flares fish from botany bay to kiama mostly out of the port its a 4.5 quinnie c/c if interested in later in the year could do something even in botany if you dont like the outside part

jim

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Jim

Do you still require crew for December?

I am an active 63 year old male who lives in Paddington 2021. Semi retired. Non smoker. Available 7 days a week by arrangement. Average fishing skills. I have an assortment of my own fishing and boat gear. I do not have any heavy duty offshore game fishing gear.   I have my own transport / van, so no problem travelling from Sydney to meet any where you want.           

For the past 15 years i have mostly fished in boats on the south coast of NSW with local boat owners, and my own boat / tinnie, (which i sold about 5 years ago). My previous south coast fishing partners / boat owners are no longer available for fishing.

I am now looking forward to meeting other people to fish with.

I am experienced at launching,cleaning, maintaining, setting up, packing down boat. No problem paying for fuel and or bait, etc.  

You are welcome to contact me: Keith. 0427292391. buildingservices@bigpond.com