Hawkesbury-Nepean Bass Catch Oct 21 & 22

Ozzybass

Bass Sydney's first H-N Basscatch for the season is on this weekend.  If you want to bass fish for a good cause (all catch data going to Fisheries) and meet some friendly, dedicated, environmentally conscious bass fishos, then register to fish this weekend.  You can fish 2 days, 1 day or 2hrs its up to you.  If you want to join the people camping at our campsite you can do so (Fri &/or Sat night).  Camping is free, food provided for $10 per dinner and free breakfast on Sunday morning if you're there.  

I left this a bit late to post up, but you can still register.  Go to Bass Sydney's website and click on the BassCatch tab.  Or just click on this link -

http://basssydney.com/index.php/hidden-bass-catch-form/view/form

PM sent Foosh.

16 hours ago, mrsswordfisherman said:

If we knew earlier we could have got a fishraider crew there. We always like to support fisheries with data collection.

contact Admin next time ;)

Yes, I had left it much too late to advertise it on FR.  I had too much on my plate lately.  We hold 2 Basscatches a season.  The next one is late in the season, in Feb on the 3rd weekend.  Put it in your diary everyone!