Burrinjuck Cod opening

frankS

Cod opening 1st December and me and Marty my good friend from Canberra have decided Marty is well enough to sit
in a boat for a few hours a day for a few days and possibly snag a Murray Cod or 2.
Marty has gone through a couple of years of fighting various cancers and has undergone countless treatments Keemo etc that has
kept him off the water all this time.
Last year was the first year that I can remember that I haven't visited Burrinjuck dam for the Cod opening.
This year may well be our last opportunity to spend a few days on the water together and I hope the gods are kind to us for a change.

We hire a on-suite cabin and there is room for 1 person. Anyone interested ?.

Frank

Hey Frank (and Marty). Do you believe in telepathy? I was just going on here to etch out a report on my first trip out in ages and see your post. As I mentioned I'm headed there in about 10 days time with a couple of mates. I'd mentioned to my better half about your offer and she says "why don't you go?" Here's the deal from my end Frank...I don't want to take a spot at the expense of somebody else who's never caught a Cod, so IF you end up with no takers, in a week or so, give me a call and I may join you and Marty up there. My phone is 0466853633. bn

Neil. Early days yet mate, I am trying to get a few guys together and maybe 2-3 boats and we could hire one of the larger cabins with more sleeping arrangements, either that or get a couple of cabins next door to each other. A hole group of us used to camp at Carrols but the old gang has deplinished  and we are getting older so looking towards more comfort these days.

I have kept your number in my phone

Frank

Edited by frankS

10 hours ago, frankS said:

Neil. Early days yet mate, I am trying to get a few guys together and maybe 2-3 boats and we could hire one of the larger cabins with more sleeping arrangements, either that or get a couple of cabins next door to each other. A hole group of us used to camp at Carrols but the old gang has deplinished  and we are getting older so looking towards more comfort these days.

I have kept your number in my phone

Frank

Okay Frank. Let me know, either way please. bn