flathead and much more around Woy Woy

JA1990

After my previous outing to ST Hubert's island I thought I would give it another crack. We picked up some nice flathead again. Around 46 - 48cm mark.

just as we were putting on our last few casts, our plastics were followed by some enournas king fish in about 2 meters of water. Unfortunately we only had really light gear but I would estimate these king fish to be 6kg plus. There were about 10 of them. Rumours are confirmed, the kingys are running early in the Brisbane waters.

I have also completed another episode of beer bush and boats available for viewing with the link below. Like and subscribe, we host one of the only good quality fishing shows with no ads and its all free. 

IMG_2177.PNG

Edited by JA1990
Spelling

1 hour ago, big Neil said:

I like the way you put your video content together Josh. Good aerial overviews to set the scene, followed by action and a relevant summary at the end. Good work. Looks like you do a bit of freshwater stuff too. Cheers, bn

Yes the aerial footage is the icing on the cake. It's taken several years to get good structure on my videos but the main part is I'm improving and learning for each video.

love freshwater, I am hoping to get put and film some inland freshwater soon.

Thats cool fellas, plenty of beers and boats, was waiting for the bush lol.

will check out your channel too.

re the flathead- did you say measure to make sure its below the limit? Whats your limit on size before you put back?

i release them over 55-60 absolute max depending on how were going. 45cm give or take are my fav size to keep.

also i like to keep them alive in well and then at days end release the ones that are too big. (To the same spot we caught them) 

keep it up!

you guys need an breath analyser onboard lol.

2 hours ago, Hooked-Up said:

Thats cool fellas, plenty of beers and boats, was waiting for the bush lol.

will check out your channel too.

re the flathead- did you say measure to make sure its below the limit? Whats your limit on size before you put back?

i release them over 55-60 absolute max depending on how were going. 45cm give or take are my fav size to keep.

also i like to keep them alive in well and then at days end release the ones that are too big. (To the same spot we caught them) 

keep it up!

you guys need an breath analyser onboard lol.

There is plenty of Bush don't worry. 

The channel is based on a bunch of yobbos who share the same hobbys.

one of the hobbys is Banter. All the flathead were released. That day the biggest lizard we caught was about 50cm.

we appreciate your concern regarding the breathalyser how ever we took many camera shots of the same beer and manipulated our episode to embellish the amount of beer drunk for entertainment purposes.