Caravanning - anyone into this?

mrsswordfisherman

We went to the Camping and Caravan Show last weekend. 

Lots of great options there for those wanting to purchase. 

We fancied the New Age vans and met up with the fellows from New Age Sydney located at St Mary’s and wouldn’t you know it several staff were keen fishos and Fishraiders!

Raiders are everywhere! 291C281F-7192-472F-BE2C-667DC59EF75E.jpegF294553F-AB4D-4CFC-A784-2FA7B57D8561.jpeg

One of them I think is Abraham (don't ask me which one) and the second photo is Liam. Did not know they are Raiders.

I am now onto my second New Age van, purchased earlier this year, and know a couple of people in the company. A great company and great vans.

2 hours ago, Yowie said:

One of them I think is Abraham (don't ask me which one) and the second photo is Liam. Did not know they are Raiders.

I am now onto my second New Age van, purchased earlier this year, and know a couple of people in the company. A great company and great vans.

That is correct and there are a few Raiders (game fishos)

What vans have you had Yowie?

17 hours ago, mrsswordfisherman said:

That is correct and there are a few Raiders (game fishos)

What vans have you had Yowie?

Bought a 16 foot Manta Ray single axle in 2014. Now own an 18 foot dual axle Oz Classic, a nice van with most of the mod cons.

12 hours ago, beginner said:

My mrs has always wanted one but I would prefer a bigger boat personally.

The problem is wifey always seems to get her way lol, I think I am getting soft!!

You need to harden up. Try some cement powder with your weetbix.  :lol:

14 hours ago, Fab1 said:

Just found out one of our guys at work bought one from that very show on the weekend for 57k.Ouch.They certainly can get up there in $$$$ can't they.

Mine was more than that. That is why the bank account is dead. No money left for a new boat.

Some vans are on the other side of $100k.

2 hours ago, mrsswordfisherman said:

Yes Yowie understand and it is a very big significant purchase. A friend has one that he paid $120 grand for

When you factor in the tow vehicle and van, the outfits can be worth between $100k and $250k, so it is a big investment to outlay. Look inside a large caravan park and guesstimate how many millions of dollars worth of vehicles and vans there are.