Burrinjuck wild life

big Neil

Neil. I hope to be sharing your company with the wildlife in a couple of weeks, woke up one morning down there to someone knocking on the front door of the cabin, opened the door and there was 3 roos on the verandah. It's a great place to take the family and a great place for smelly old fishermen. Slowly getting the boat ready and hope it will be done in time for the trip.

Frank

5 hours ago, Hooked-Up said:

Nice mate.

i love all the other aspects of “fishing” as much as catching fish.

sometimes my mates will be fishing hard and i will put the rod down and just go and sit and appreciate the surroundings lol.

Yeh thank heavens for digital pics these days. I don't have to worry about processing, etc when I go fishing. Just snap away with the old Canon, and the quality is good too. Cheers, bn

4 hours ago, frankS said:

Neil. I hope to be sharing your company with the wildlife in a couple of weeks, woke up one morning down there to someone knocking on the front door of the cabin, opened the door and there was 3 roos on the verandah. It's a great place to take the family and a great place for smelly old fishermen. Slowly getting the boat ready and hope it will be done in time for the trip.

Frank

One of the guys I was with had the same happen. He opened the door to a big buck roo and got the shock of his life. lol

Sending you a pm, Neil

• 11 months later...