Help please

The_apple

Hey all,

Looking for some assistance in trying to find some good fishing spot outside of Sydney. My kids and I regularly travel up to 3 - 5 hrs trying to chase down some kings or snapper. I will be trying out around Sydney over the Xmas break. Over the last 4 yr I have tried many different spot off the central coast with minimal luck. I try to find bait use livies bait jigs with never much luck. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Just some general directions or rigs, tips thanks 

Guest Guest123456789

Maybe target more bread and butter species like whiting and flathead. Kids don’t really care what they catch they just like a bit of action and adventure.

2 hours ago, flatheadluke said:

Maybe target more bread and butter species like whiting and flathead. Kids don’t really care what they catch they just like a bit of action and adventure.

Cheers for the reply mate they are great fun and taste delicious. Just wanting to try something else but my young blokes loves king fish and It would be awesome for them to have a crack a catching a couple. I know it's time on the water and it will always be difficult not doing it on a regular basis. Thanks again