Sign in to follow this  

Newest Site Sponsor

Please welcome father and son team Nathan (son) and father Charlie as our newest site advertiser and you will all be grateful as this team of professionals are MOBILE yes MOBILE MARINE MECHANICS and do a fantastic job as I can attest to as the work on my motor and trailer was excellent.

ist.gif

Your needs will be attended to in every detail and when you contact Nathan or Charlie please let them know you are FISHRAIDERS

Welcome aboard fishraider Charlie and Nathan. :)

cheers scratchie!!! 

Welcome aboard guys.  :)

Do you service all areas around Sydney?

congrats on becoming sponsors..may many raiders use your services...rick

Edited by rickmarlin62

3 hours ago, Hooked-Up said:

Handy!

welcome aboard, what areas do you cover?

G'day mate,

Thank you for your welcome. We service all over Sydney and surrounding suburbs. 

Hope this helps

Kind regards

no problem  I try to do most jobs on my motors that I can..im lucky im mechanically minded...there are many boaties out there that arnt so lucky..thus needing the expertice of a mechanic..being mobile is the biggest plus..i hope many raiders utilize your services..as there have been many queries and requests over the last couple of months...rick

Hi everyone. Thank you for your welcoming comments.

As mentioned we are a Father & Son operation. Nathan is a qualified marine mechanic with 10 years experience for such a young fella. We cover most areas of Sydney with our mobile marine service.

Some of the areas we cover include servicing works, mechanical repairs, electrical works, accessory installations, trailer works etc.

We also have good contacts in the marine area.

We are very pleased to be part of the Fishraider community and meeting up with people along the way.

We can be contacted on 0416542243.

Please note we are currently heavily booked leading up to xmas but certainly available to discuss your marine needs.

Nathan & Charlie