Hi, Im not MIA just busy

Yarraone

Hi everyone, Just thought I would do a little post to say hi and merry xmas to all the fish raiders. I hope you all have a safe holiday season and catch that memory of a lifetime.  What have I been up to?  Well we have had a huge year between racing the dirt track sidecar and do my community work and business in Fiji I have been flat-out.  Things are very hectic at times and I haven't been able to get to my messages that often... If you need some help or just wanted to contact me my email is the best way...  yarraonesg@gmail.com   

I hope to be able to get the boat out of Sydney very soon and try for some kings and maybe a marlin if the weather does us a favour... So keep an eye out for Adi Waitui  . Has anyone else planned to go out from Botany or rose bay to target the 12mile, FAD or some marlin?

My racing was a huge year with 8th in Australia, 4th in NSW titles and a finish 2nd in the Championship , 2nd at Griffith Masters here is a pic...

24992474_10159748815140201_333902136_n.jpg

Here is a pic of my trip to the cook islands, they said it couldn't be done but, here I am when I managed to get a GT to rise out of the water for a bit of a rub.

25115083_10159748812345201_1438773666_n.jpg

and here I am on my boat in Fiji when I dropped a marlin but got these to great fish..

24989269_10159748813450201_558969932_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎9‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 10:55 AM, rickmarlin62 said:

congrats on the wins..nice to see sidehacks are still going.even though you must be crazy swingin off it.haha.il stik to my wr450...that's a cracker cuda..wot area are you in Fiji..????

Thanks buddy, lol I have only swung a few times I'm the rider and ended with a great year place in the top 10 of Australia and 2nd in the Championship.. I'm on the Coral Coast Dive shop is in the hideaway resort.. "Diveaway Fiji"