Gday Raiders Starting a Thread about the Gold Coast Seaway as i fish it a lot recently for kingys and wonder if any other Raiders fish it? Anyone get jew on the Surface there before? Tracking Kingy's? Anyone target the massive Tuskfish i see along the rocks all the time? Should i be throwing sinkers at the boats that have no courtesy for shore fisherman? haha jokes yeah but comment with your catches and recommendations please!
Any locals who havent yet check out what comes through there on youtube there is always vids going up

Great video check out the kingfish with the red and white popper in it's mouth(1.47sec) thank you for sharing 

Lol Kingy doesn't even seem bothered.... Awesome clean water 

Edited by Omally

nice vid    nice jew on the bottom at the start..kingys arnt bothered by jewelry ive caught three so far with lures hangin off them and a couple with livebait hooks and some trace trailing..rick

i wish the seaway often but seriously its so hard to catch fish there. I have ever only caught tailor spinning with metals :(

yeah its one of those places theres definately fish there but hard to target lol

16 hours ago, brett01 said:

do you live locally @PRED-ATOR   ?

yeah mate hope island, you around the area?

@PRED-ATOR  yeah mate north helensvale, across the road from lake serenity. Meet up for a spin sometime if your keen mate.
0458 276 836
instagram - brettofishes