How cuttlefish attack

ricardo passos

Cuttlefish are cool... I don't know if it's just me I could never bring myself to put a hook through one squid on the other hand I have heaps I know all lives are equal yadayada but yeah cuttlefish are cool...good footage but

Edited by Omally

I'm the same, couldn't bring myself to kill them. Diving with giant cuttlefish and watching their behaviour is hard to beat, especially when they interact with us.

Ive had my daughter filming them from one side as I photographed the opposite side, both of us were getting different display patterns and colours. 

Oh good thought I was the only one... Not long back I was up Swansea me and my 2 boys were fishing on the wharf at night was in Raffertys Resort there we were  exploring and looking for stuff with the torch we seen heaps of stuff then we came across what I think was a life couple partnership of cuttlefish dunno that's what I think anyway there were lying right next to each other touching they like even were looking at us like they had Lil personalities.... And my 5 year old got a bit excited yelling cuttlefish cuttlefish lol then like 2 minutes later a local in his yak came over and got One of em with his net not much I could do it's a free world but... Bloody pissed me off hey I think the expression on my face said it all but yeah each to their own only got to me I think coz they were a pair and yeah..... Lol

Ahhh yeah cool no worries..... Nah I was just saying like I'm a bow hunter can kill deer with big bambi eyes etc without thinking about, i just got a real soft spot for these Lil dudes I find it peculiar lol...

Cheers omally