Merry Christmas all

frankS

Merry Christmas guys and gals hope you all have a wonderful festive season and don't go drinking too much good stuff, and if you do don't drive.
and have a great new year, hope to see a few of your ugly faces in the new year and share some time together.

Frank

Many thanks for your wishes Frank. It was great to meet you this year and you need to get your arse into gear and finish your boat, so I can avail of your expertise in the "Big Smoke" environment...LOL. '

I wish ALL raiders , their families and loved ones, a spectacular Christmas and a 2018 filled with everything you wish for yourselves. It has been wonderful following all of your adventures and very special catching up with some of you, in person. Here's to more of the same in the new year. Cheers, bn

Merry Christmas from Finland

"Long time, no see",  this year have been too rush for many reason. Really less fishing all y 2017 and allso y 2016. This year fishing "higlights" went my trip on Lapland, and my first nice sizes arctic char`s. Allso one of top moments was fly fishin after 10 y pause.  We have 10y married day next autum, and we have plan do some trip with Saija to somewhere of the following places: Greece, Arabic Emirates, Kap Verde, Oman or Madeira, maby some fishing there allso, how knows?  Soon we go to Saija`s parent`s cabin. Here is nice weather now, 48cm snow and -3`c, so, it is really nice weather playing outside with boys.

Jani, Saija, Vili, Veikka and Pikidog

WP_20171224_001.jpg