Half tide rocks flathead

Time28

On 29/12/2017 at 9:40 PM, flatheadluke said:

Good thing you went early it turned into Bondi about 10am

Haha it is a joke, I tried to help a bloke who clearly had no idea at Woy Woy the other day after waiting 20minutes whilst he was retrieving his boat and was clearly struggling to cop an earful of abuse and how dare I interrupt in reply

3 hours ago, Rock&Beach said:

Nothing wrong with poor man's drifting especially when you get a bagful like that.

Do you just run the sinker down to the hook, have a swivel and short leader or just play around to see what is about.

Hmmmm flathead. .. Cheers R&B

Just a running sinker down to the hook. Always a bean sinker and as small as I can. When the current flows a bit harder just up the sinker size. 

2 hours ago, Time28 said:

Just a running sinker down to the hook. Always a bean sinker and as small as I can. When the current flows a bit harder just up the sinker size. 

Great thanks. Yeah that is how i fish for bream off the rocks. 

Have a great New Years. R&B

Guest Guest123456789
On 30/12/2017 at 11:35 PM, tyrone07 said:

Haha it is a joke, I tried to help a bloke who clearly had no idea at Woy Woy the other day after waiting 20minutes whilst he was retrieving his boat and was clearly struggling to cop an earful of abuse and how dare I interrupt in reply

BUGGAR OFF TOURISTS

On 12/30/2017 at 7:40 PM, rickmarlin62 said:

holiday morons have no etiquette..i keep away from the crowds this time of year..my missus says I have a bad attitude towards idiots so I stay away from them..rick

She's got ya sussed Rick...LOL bn

On ‎30‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 7:40 PM, rickmarlin62 said:

holiday morons have no etiquette..i keep away from the crowds this time of year..my missus says I have a bad attitude towards idiots so I stay away from them..rick

mate I go up there all the time as we have a place up at Ettalong yet I don't like going up there in holiday times too many people/R tards  we took our dogs to the off leash area and our dogs were sniffing around his dog as all dogs do he than started to throw sand on one of our dogs face and picked the other dog by the tail and next and tossed him about 4 metres and these dogs are labs. but he maintained that he was in the right. anyway going off the track I much rather going up every other weekend during the year rather than holiday time

yeah neil..she keeps me on a shorter leash than I used to be on  hahaha.....everyone that fishes away from home gets tagged tourist..just comes with the territory I spose.....we all have to take onboard some tolerance to others even though some of these muppets make it difficult...rick