Looking for charter

MaxSakuma

Well, if not that, does anyone is interested in learning how to use baitcaster on hard body lures?

That's  basically how I was fishing back in Brazil for quite a few years and I'm happy to share some knowledge the way one day someone taught me the tricks as well.

On 12/29/2017 at 11:59 AM, MaxSakuma said:

Does anyone can recommend a good charter to fish on the canals of Sydney harbour?

Me and my wife are new in town and we're looking for someone to take us fishing on a boat.

Max,

I don’t know about the “canals of Sydney Harbour” but I’ve sent you a PM with links to two charters. One, I fished the Harbour with one  January several years ago and we had an absolutely amazing day! Squid, kings, bonito, salmon, tailor... ? This guy has part of a fish in his name! I know he and the other skipper consistently get results. The other charter I have fished nearby several times in Botany Bay/Port Hacking and I know they get results, too.

I enjoy fishing with baitcasters but tend to fall back to threadline outfits more often than not, due to the ease of casting lighter lures.

Tight lines!

Edited by Berleyguts
  • Thanks 1