Would you report?

Brew

Wasn't giving a fishing report bro? Wouldn't be to relevant to the discussion?might be in fishing reports lol ? Hey don't wan any trouble mate just saying it's all about relevance I think this thread was about people no matter what race (we are all from somewhere) unless your native to Australia    taking undersized fish? 

Edited by Omally

16 minutes ago, Omally said:

Wasn't giving a fishing report bro? Wouldn't be to relevant to the discussion?might be in fishing reports lol ? Hey don't wan any trouble mate just saying it's all about relevance I think this thread was about people no matter what race (we are all from somewhere) unless your native to Australia    taking undersized fish? 

Thats exactly my point mate..... their ethnic background has no relevance to the discussion, as i already said in my original post. 

16 minutes ago, GoingFishing said:

Thats exactly my point mate..... their ethnic background has no relevance to the discussion, as i already said in my original post. 

Why but maybe it might... now honestly this is being factual and not racist at all in my experience fishing  the majority of the people I've seen have been oriental breaking these laws but that's just me...

That's enough guys,we all know that it doesn't matter what nationality one is there is those that do the right thing,and those that don't in all of them.The people that choose to do the wrong thing will do it regardless and unfortunately is a fact of life.

Lets call a spade a spade.I see the same handfull of nationalities commit the offence of keeping undersized fish over and over most often.Maybe it's a cultural thing?Maybe they don't know any better?Who knows.

If you all open your eyes you will see the same thing going on.

It shits me seeing it and I have told people that they are undersized, argued with people, kicked buckets over,sent people swimming after their fish and had a few battle wounds to show for it and will do so regardless of the consequences.People will say I'm stupid or whatever but so be it.if I see it I will do the above.

All I know is keeping undersized fish  will never be stopped until the fish are wiped out.We humans are our own worst enemy but until then I know I'm doing the right thing.

You guys deal with it how you see fit.

• Like 2

Wasn't giving a fishing report bro? Wouldn't be to relevant to the discussion?might be in fishing reports lol ? Hey don't wan any trouble mate just saying it's all about relevance 

1 minute ago, Fab1 said:

That's enough guys,we all know that it doesn't matter what nationality one is there is those that do the right thing,and those that don't in all of them.The people that choose to do the wrong thing will do it regardless and unfortunately is a fact of life.

Lets call a spade a spade.I see the same handfull of nationalities commit the offence of keeping undersized fish over and over most often.Maybe it's a cultural thing?Maybe they don't know any better?Who knows.

If you all open your eyes you will see the same thing going on.

It shits me seeing it and I have told people that they are undersized, argued with people, kicked buckets over,sent people swimming after their fish and had a few battle wounds to show for it and will do so regardless of the consequences.People will say I'm stupid or whatever but so be it.if I see it I will do the above.

All I know is keeping undersized fish  will never be stopped until the fish are wiped out.We humans are our own worst enemy but until then I know I'm doing the right thing.

You guys deal with it how you see fit.

True but? In my experience 

im with you Fabian..i try hard to stop idiots from doin these things..have done for years and will continue to do so..i have put myself in some hairy situations.but.im big enough and bad enough to do it..i wouldn't recommend taking the steps we have taken to most people as it could end ugly..ring the relevant authorities  take regos.fotos.video them.and if they give you grief call the police cause then they are breaking the law..if anyone takes it to heart that we are nominating certain nationalities  as habitual offenders I apologise..but facts are facts and fisheries statistics on wrong doers don't lie...gee theres my two cents.and im proud to have this attitude   fish on ..rick

I agree rick, I try to stop when I can and feel it's safe enough to do so. I was ok having a go at the boat near by the other day when they tried to keep an undersized king fish, as they didn't look too menacing and my boat was faster :) 

Removing strangers from the equation - one thing we can all do is to try to stop any family members or mates taking undersized fish/over bag limits.

I dont question whether or not certain nationalities are the most habitual offenders.... that is probably very true and i personally would expect both you fabian and rick to do exactly what uve done in the past, kick buckets over and set them straight. 

What i do take exception to is the obvious underlying racism. People of all backgrounds are caught taking undersize fish and that includes alot of "aussies". For some reason those caught who have an ethnic background provoke a greater reaction. Thats called racism

thats my two cents

Agreed,try to do the right thing and hopefully some of it will rub off on others.As Rick said,don't put your neck out on the line if your not prepared to accept all consequences and hopefully those other avenues will be enough to catch these people.

3 minutes ago, GoingFishing said:

I dont question whether or not certain nationalities are the most habitual offenders.... that is probably very true and i personally would expect both you fabian and rick to do exactly what uve done in the past, kick buckets over and set them straight. 

What i do take exception to is the obvious underlying racism. People of all backgrounds are caught taking undersize fish and that includes alot of "aussies". For some reason those caught who have an ethnic background provoke a greater reaction. Thats called racism

thats my two cents

4 minutes ago, GoingFishing said:

thats my two cents

I understand what your saying and as stated above by Rick he has apologised if he upset anyone including you.Let's move on and enjoy what time some of us have left before going back to work.

• Like 2

Guest Guest123456789
20 minutes ago, GoingFishing said:

thats my two cents

the story was a recount and the writer was entitled to provide a description of the offenders. If he had of said two Caucasian guys would you have called out ‘obvious underlying racism’? Does anyone who mention a persons ethnicity automatically become a racist in your view?

im hoping Im not giving off a rascist vibe..i mentioned who these people were cause they pulled the;no understand English card; when I chatted them over fish being way too small...they had bloody good English skills when I fotod there car then kicked their buckets over..they then went to another venue and re offended two hrs later...I have a young Asian background fisho in my club and have give him some rods and reels I don't use..ive also protected him from two drunk rednecks that got very racist and ugly one night on our local jetty and were physically  and verbally abusing him..one went swimming to escape me the other wasn't so lucky...im not racist im factual..this kid after some tips and advice caught biggest mulloway for the year in my club  and will be fishing with me in my boat this year.....its all about how people read whats written...sorry but I had to clarify..rick

• Like 1