Material i use to cuttlefish

ricardo passos

Richardo, once again an interesting youtube BUT again as I said before, this section is where we talk about where we have been fishing & what we caught not anout gear & techniques.

If you go back to the forum page you will see the different categories.

Not sure.why the.mods are not telling you this?

http://www.fishraider.com.au/Invision/forum/27-general-fishing-section/

www.fishraider.com.au/Invision/

Edited by kingie chaser

Well thanks @kingie chaser 

Not sure why you don’t report this to the Mod/Admin team if you think we have missed it. 

Our job here is voluntary and we would appreciate members in our community helping us where possible. 

I will review and move this topic. Pm me if you want to join the moderator team @kingie chaser

Thank you Ricardo for sharing.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, mrsswordfisherman said:

Well thanks @kingie chaser 

Not sure why you don’t report this to the Mod/Admin team if you think we have missed it. 

Our job here is voluntary and we would appreciate members in our community helping us where possible. 

I will review and move this topic. Pm me if you want to join the moderator team @kingie chaser

Thank you Ricardo for sharing.

Thanks for the offer Mrs swfm but I am already an administrator of another Australian forum which take up a reasonable amount of my spare time.

I will make sure I report anything in future through the appropriate channels.

Happy fishing ;)

We have around 5000 members of which around 10 percent are paid premium members.

We do a yearly cleanout of people who haven't added any content 

There are currently 4 admins and 4 mods although there were more originally but found the forum was being over moderated.

Our forum is predominantly hunting and firearms related with various other categories like fishing and 4x4 etc,  because of this it has attracted a reasonable amount of trolls and trouble makers so we are all pretty active and very decisive on whats allowed.

i guess something your forum doesn't have to be to concerned about :) 

Free members only have access to part of the forum, while the paid members have full access including classifieds so its a bit of a club within a club then after running costs are covered from this money the rest is given back to the premium members in prizes.  

1 hour ago, kingie chaser said:

We have around 5000 members of which around 10 percent are paid premium members.

We do a yearly cleanout of people who haven't added any content 

There are currently 4 admins and 4 mods although there were more originally but found the forum was being over moderated.

Our forum is predominantly hunting and firearms related with various other categories like fishing and 4x4 etc,  because of this it has attracted a reasonable amount of trolls and trouble makers so we are all pretty active and very decisive on whats allowed.

i guess something your forum doesn't have to be to concerned about :) 

Free members only have access to part of the forum, while the paid members have full access including classifieds so its a bit of a club within a club then after running costs are covered from this money the rest is given back to the premium members in prizes.  

Oh wow and yes we have had many troublemakers over the years but we remove them ;)