juno point flatty!

pates

Gday mate, what a catch!

so close to the magic metre mark lol.

well done letting her go too, the hawks needs all the help it can get, one tip mate, try not to hold them up by the mouth like that, get your hand under her belly to support her weight.

i know they van be scary at that size but if your gentle they will be quite calm.

also if you can, try using a glove instead of the bogas, try like in pic for photograph too (looks awesome lol) 

802F6A91-0100-42E0-A074-EA38985F804C.jpeg

• Like 1

nice size lizard...now you need a jew...juno holds some good fish but gets crowded sometimes..hookedup is right.if you intend to release fish holding them up like that stretches their throat latch and reduces their survival rate....its good to see some nice size fish comin from the Hawkesbury system...rick

yeah sorry fellas..shouldnt of taken the photo like that but i assure you it was supported under its belly for all other time out of the water..was wondering if someone would pick me up on that..lol but yeah cracker fish, looked prehistoric..was something else seeing a flathead that big! caught her on a butterflied yakka on a 2hook rig was hunting a big  jewy..

thanks! yeah it was.. I thought I was on a jewie, big headshakes, took me around the boat twice with a couple of good runs...cant complain about that though..Big jewie next time! fingers crossed! :D