Coopas first cod

Omally

Hi guys headed back down to my spot this arvo with my boys coopa and chase  first 5 minutes coops lands his first cod I'm a bit jealous lol was bigger than mine lol umm 5 minutes after that boys got bored started acting up then nothing nothing nothing all action stopped hardest thing was to leave at 815 when it was prime time for surface action..... Ill be back ?

IMG_20180114_29645.jpg

Edited by Omally

47 minutes ago, rickmarlin62 said:

nice fish..congrats to coopa..now you will really have a bug to get a bigger one.lol..what did he get it on..rick

Yep I got the bug bad now.. Lol parmasen chicken breast did the damage..... Cheers mate 

Good on you Coopa, that's a nice sized Cod. Well done Omally for taking them out with you. They'll either get the "bug" and turn into keen anglers or just be kids who have lots of other interests. Either way, you'll be proud of them. bn

• Like 1

6 hours ago, big Neil said:

Good on you Coopa, that's a nice sized Cod. Well done Omally for taking them out with you. They'll either get the "bug" and turn into keen anglers or just be kids who have lots of other interests. Either way, you'll be proud of them. bn

Thats it Neil, either way is fine... Cheers mate 

25 minutes ago, frankS said:

Those Cod look like suckers for a nice surface lure, well done for the young bloke, nice fish for his first, 2nd or 100th.

Frank

Yeah Frank I'm gonna sneak down tomorrow morning while it's still dark but just when the light starts coming round 530 or so going to try on the surface till it gets a bit lighter... Used to love surface fishin for bass with jitter bugs yep very addictive stuff... Cheers frank