AUSTRALIA DAY WEEKEND

rickmarlin62

57 minutes ago, rickmarlin62 said:

well its Australia day again...not all raiders are aussies...but..we are all fishos..enjoy the day and the weekend..but above all ..BE SAFE..have a good day tmrw guys...rick

The way I see it Rick is if we're black,white,pink or blue and live in Australia we're all Australian.

• Like 2

Have a look around people! Wherever you originated, if you live in Australia, you live in the best country in the world.

We all share a passion for angling...where better to participate than right here?

HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY TO EVERYBODY, bn

1 hour ago, rickmarlin62 said:

im with you Fabian.. but we also have overseas members...which is what I meant..i cant pigeon hole all raiders as aussies...rick

My apologies mate,I had miss read your post I'm sorry.Enjoy the day with the family.

4 minutes ago, rickmarlin62 said:

no probs fab..i should have put more thought into my words..doesn't matter  happy aust day to all enjoy the water if your near it..im goin for a beer soon with my son and his mates..wish I was fishin but il make do...rick

Don't let the young ones out drink you mate.Im firing my bbq I made up and cooking for 25.....They better hook me up to a drip with tequila feeding me for my efforts.?I think I should be able to manage it.

7 hours ago, rickmarlin62 said:

no probs fab..i should have put more thought into my words..doesn't matter  happy aust day to all enjoy the water if your near it..im goin for a beer soon with my son and his mates..wish I was fishin but il make do...rick

That’s right we have @JaniFIN from Finland who has been here a few times :)

Happy Australia Day from the Swordies to all raiders near and far. We went and played bowls and had a ball. I won this “hat” in an auction! Here we are clowning around on the greens :) 6790423C-3282-4825-A072-AB221A8BE340.jpegF6DE4E79-2A6E-4570-BF54-DCE602018076.jpegCD61BE41-91BD-453F-97B2-8370AB508ADF.jpeg15A233F2-45FA-41D0-9EAF-E0E5B7642039.jpeg

• Like 2

On 25.1.2018 at 1:38 PM, rickmarlin62 said:

well its Australia day again...not all raiders are aussies...but..we are all fishos..enjoy the day and the weekend..but above all ..BE SAFE..have a good day tmrw guys...rick

Happy Australia days, even i am little late. :blush: . I am not  australian, but i have been  there 2 times. First time when  i did arrival Sydney, and walk out from international terminal, i feld, that iam home. I cant explain that feeling, but about half of my heart stayd there. Hope, that i can come there again for longer time with all of my family. Allso hope, that can visit and write more often in this forum...

Jani

Edited by JaniFIN
  • Like 2

On 25.1.2018 at 1:38 PM, rickmarlin62 said:

I have been thinking. Should be law, that,  if Fishraider.au administrators and moderators accept you member of this site from outside Australia, then that member should be the right to apply for australian citizenship, to be decided by others raiders :D 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JaniFIN said:

I have been thinking. Should be law, that,  if Fishraider.au administrators and moderators accept you member of this site from outside Australia, then that member should be the right to apply for australian citizenship, to be decided by others raiders :D 

Great idea Jani particularly those members who have a badge for European Grayling  record