Coffs advice (met bergy)

Scratchie

Hey raiders,

I’m currently up at Coffs, mainly for 3 of my kids competing in state cup for oztag. However, I think i can get out early morning for a spin off a beach somewhere! 

Just wonderong if anyone had any recommendations. I’m staying at Korora. Don’t want to travel too far which will waste time. I will only get about an hour or two each morning! 

Thanks in advance,

cheers scratchie!!! 

Not much happening up this way , went for a spin this morning off the cape with the new metals and lost one bonito :( heading up your guys way in the next few days if anyone is up for a throw?  Starting at Yamba and maybe ending up at far as Port Mac....Raiders Assembllllle! :D 

23 hours ago, Scratchie said:

Thanks guys! Yep feeling rather lazy. I’ll give it a go in the morning! 

There is an island off Sapphire Beach just north of where you are staying and due west of that island there are some rocks/reef along the beach. Have almost always caught some fish there when I've been travelling through and My cousin who lives in Coffs has seen a Jew or three;) come out of there as well.....

Jim...

1 minute ago, jot said:

There is an island off Sapphire Beach just north of where you are staying and due west of that island there are some rocks/reef along the beach. Have almost always caught some fish there when I've been travelling through and My cousin who lives in Coffs has seen a Jew or three;) come out of there as well.....

Jim...

Thanks heaps. Might give that a go in the morning. Good tides! 

1 minute ago, CJay said:

Howd you go at Coffs man?

Just got back. Later start than I expected. Cast for an hour with only one taker that popped off! It was a nice walk though! :D

6 minutes ago, Scratchie said:

Just got back. Later start than I expected. Cast for an hour with only one taker that popped off! It was a nice walk though! :D

Thats the way good to stretch those boat legs now and again hey ;) sounds like my trip yesterday mornin, spun the cape for two hours and lost one bonito at my feet but you got to be in it to win it right! Ive heard the Coffs beach fishes well at night for big Jew and Bronzies but yet to have a crack :)

Edited by CJay

7 hours ago, Scratchie said:

Looks fishy there, doesn't it....high tide on dark is the go

Jim...