Avoca Goon Social

tyrone07

This is just a social for some raiders to catch up and for some of the coasts best fisheries shown to everyone else.

Date: 18th December 2005

Meeting Time:7.30 am til whenever. Can make it earlier or later.

Meeting Place:The parks near the toilet amenities at Heazlet Park

Just bring your gear etc. The use of petrol engines is not commited in Avoca lake and i dont even think can have it on the water.

For anyone interested but new to fishing goons main targets are bream and lizards with the chance of a whiting and I mainly fish light gear and little placcys but do no people that have success on bait so dont be shy if you dnt fish with lures. I always release my fish but i guess it would be safe to consume the fish from here. So every1 just post if this date time etc is all good for everyone.

At this stage yes im in but this may change being so close to xmas. Shoud be ok for a couple of hours at least.

Havent done much here and looking forward to wandering aimlessly around the banks seeing whats there.

Cheers for kicking this off Tyrone. :biggrin2:

I had completely forgotten about this, but our work christmas bash is on the day before. Luckily, it's a daytime thing on Saturday, so I should be able to recover and be right to attend on Sunday.

So I'll put myself down as a tentative starter for Sunday morning. Will be more certain after checking the :wife:'s social calendar and getting my permission slip signed off.

Shane

:1fishing1:

Hey chris its about 15 mins from gosford. Um i dont no its the nxt beach around from terrigal if you no where that is. It isnt to hard from sydney you come through Gosford through east Gosford and chuck a right through Green Point which goes to Kincumber then you just go through kincumber and follow the signs Prob makes no sense at all.

Hey Ken mate nah ive actually lost the usb for my camera to put pics up so I cant post any pics up at all. Sorry Mate but basically all i did was two bits of timber and bolted them to the boat and put the ellcy mount on them so that it is higher than the 2 rails. It is in the middle and i t does the job.

HEY Narra yer the power is more than enough for my boat and very rarely use any higher than the 3rd speed. Its reaction is basically staightaway with cable drive so it is good when getting in tight in racks etc. Its a very simple process and after about 10 mins you will be a master on steering. If you dont have a seat you need pretty good balance when there is other boats etc but im used to that even now. I recomend them and am happy with mine. No problems yet touch wood and hope it stays that way. Cheers Mate

Sorry for being slack on this. Havent been doing much fishing of late so havent really been coming much on here.

Heres the list so far

Robthefisherman

Coastbloke (maybe)

Resso

Coastbloke(maybe)

Madsmc(maybe)

crazedfisherdude(maybe)

Grantm

myself and every1 is welcom along and dnt think you have to fish lures any1 just come along try catch some fish.