indepth

indepth

Went out on Tuesday 6th Feb at Port Kembla the weather was great small seas no wind but unfortunatley no current either so no fish. Tried Tom Thumb island first couldn't anchor finally managed to hold bottom very slow then mates reel started screaming thought it was a good size kingy the way it ran. Finally got it to the boat it was a massive sting ray so we moved to Martin Island to the south drifted very slowly caught 3 kingies was the wind started moving the boat 60cm & 2 @ 50.

Not having a real good day water police arrive for safety check all good till they asked for end date on flares out by two years let off with warning when I got home straight to a shop new flares so check your flares people not a good day but it beat working by a long shot.

Cheers

Tommo

G'day people I have just signed up with fishraider I have been meaning to do it for a long time, anyway finally did.I was thinking of going out to the FAD at Port Kembla or out to bandit reef from Bellambi next Thursday with a mate anyone had any reports of dollies around the FAD.

I have had vague reports of some small marlin off bandit can anyone confirm this as it may sway where we go.

Cheers

Tommo