cheap baitcaster combos

kyle

Try site sponser Dinga.com

Follow instructions for extra 5% discount

Hi Fishraiders,

Thank you for the warm welcome, and great to hear many of you have already experienced the benefits and advantages of DINGA Online, and why it unanimously considered the #1 for Fishing Tackle by Australia's Angling Community

In addition to our already low prices (if not the lowest prices in Australia), we would like to offer all Fishraider members (new & existing), an additional 5% discount on all their orders.

Before placing an order please email us at info@dinga.com.au with the below details and we will assign you to a special customer group which will provide you with an additional 5% discount off our already low prices. Plus we will deliver every order to you within Australia free.

All you need to do is email us with the following details:

1. Email address
2. Fishraider "Display Name"

... and we will apply this special extra discount offer to all of your orders from that time on.

If you are not already a DINGA Club member, just go to this page and join (free) and fill in your details before you emails us with your details. https://www.dinga.com.au/dinga-club.html

At DINGA Online we don’t offer discounts on inflated prices. Our special offers are truly special offers. We pride ourselves on being a cut above the competition, but what really sets us apart is what we like to call "The DINGA Difference".

• Super fast, FREE shipping (Signed in DINGA Club Members)
• All products backed by the DINGA 100% Guarantee (Easy Returns)
• Best Value Guarantee (We will beat any advertised online price that an Australian competitor has in stock) 
• Protect your purchase from Click to Delivery 
• DINGA Buyer Protection (On all Transactions)
• Enjoy 5 Star Service (Before & After Purchase)

We are always happy to help you if you require assistance - please let us know by email, or call us during business hours on 02 4960 8840.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, nutsaboutfishing said:

Try site sponser Dinga.com

Follow instructions for extra 5% discount

Hi Fishraiders,

Thank you for the warm welcome, and great to hear many of you have already experienced the benefits and advantages of DINGA Online, and why it unanimously considered the #1 for Fishing Tackle by Australia's Angling Community

In addition to our already low prices (if not the lowest prices in Australia), we would like to offer all Fishraider members (new & existing), an additional 5% discount on all their orders.

Before placing an order please email us at info@dinga.com.au with the below details and we will assign you to a special customer group which will provide you with an additional 5% discount off our already low prices. Plus we will deliver every order to you within Australia free.

All you need to do is email us with the following details:

1. Email address
2. Fishraider "Display Name"

... and we will apply this special extra discount offer to all of your orders from that time on.

If you are not already a DINGA Club member, just go to this page and join (free) and fill in your details before you emails us with your details. https://www.dinga.com.au/dinga-club.html

At DINGA Online we don’t offer discounts on inflated prices. Our special offers are truly special offers. We pride ourselves on being a cut above the competition, but what really sets us apart is what we like to call "The DINGA Difference".

• Super fast, FREE shipping (Signed in DINGA Club Members)
• All products backed by the DINGA 100% Guarantee (Easy Returns)
• Best Value Guarantee (We will beat any advertised online price that an Australian competitor has in stock) 
• Protect your purchase from Click to Delivery 
• DINGA Buyer Protection (On all Transactions)
• Enjoy 5 Star Service (Before & After Purchase)

We are always happy to help you if you require assistance - please let us know by email, or call us during business hours on 02 4960 8840.

I went to there website and looked around but they did not have anything in my price range im looking for anything that  is $130 and below, thanks for the help though!

8 hours ago, kyle said:

I went to there website and looked around but they did not have anything in my price range im looking for anything that  is $130 and below, thanks for the help though!

Hi Kyle,

I had a dig around the website as well and did find this

https://www.dinga.com.au/abu-revo-4x-and-s-baitcast-reels-with-free-rods.html

but I don't know if these reels/rods will suit your needs. Remember you can also get 5% off as well.

cheers

Richard

• Like 1

1 hour ago, onearmedfisho said:

mate, I only use bait casters these days. I own 3 Shimano Cudrados and are a big fan. If it was me I would save your money until you can spend a little more than what your looking at spending.

ok thank you