Waiting for my new toy

Alfy11

A hurricane dealer has finally opened in Australia and right at my door step on the Gold Coast. I've had my eye on these fibreglass pontoon style boats for a while now and I finally purchased my toy new last week and now just waiting for it to be built and arrive at my front door. Unfortunately it will be coming closer into winter but cant wait for some fun next summer.

FD236SB_7626_preview.jpeg.jpg

• Like 1

Looking at the web site the one in the photo is 7'6.5" beam which is fine but the centre console fishing version are 8' 4" to 8' 6" which would require a permit to tow on NSW roads.

Great looking fun boat and many week ends could be enjoyed with one of those.

Let us know when you get it .

Frank

• Like 2

22 hours ago, rickmarlin62 said:

nice lookin rig....what length are they..what size motor.????

I got the 23'6" with a 8'6" beam. I put a 200hp Yamaha four stroke. Plenty of up and go to tow the kids behind it and do all the water sports. Perfect for mine and my brothers family for a day out.

Edited by Alfy11
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, frankS said:

Looking at the web site the one in the photo is 7'6.5" beam which is fine but the centre console fishing version are 8' 4" to 8' 6" which would require a permit to tow on NSW roads.

Great looking fun boat and many week ends could be enjoyed with one of those.

Let us know when you get it .

Frank

Thanks Frank, 

The whole family is excited for this boat. I've have a few quintrex fishing boats in the past but this is more versatile for us now.

I will post some pictures up once i receive it

• Thanks 1