Sydney landbased

SWFisho

Hey guys, 

just wondering if anyone one had any tips on where to flick some hard bodies and soft plastics around Sydney harbour I’ve seen some big bream in there and I’m new to lure fishing and was thinking some land based action around there  would be a good way to get started I live south west of Sydney but it isn’t a bad drive, or if anyone knew any good spots to get started 

3 minutes ago, Tayhalls said:

Hey guys, 

just wondering if anyone one had any tips on where to flick some hard bodies and soft plastics around Sydney harbour I’ve seen some big bream in there and I’m new to lure fishing and was thinking some land based action around there  would be a good way to get started I live south west of Sydney but it isn’t a bad drive, or if anyone knew any good spots to get started 

Hey mate I’m new to lure fishing myself I haven’t had any luck yet, I’m sure a few of the raiders can give us some tips.

cheers kaneo

8 hours ago, Tayhalls said:

Hey guys, 

8 hours ago, Kaneo said:

Hey mate I’m new to lure fishing myself I haven’t had any luck yet, I’m sure a few of the raiders can give us some tips.

cheers kaneo

can't help you guys with specific locations but last time I was in Sydney saw loads of pylons on bridges wharves etc.. loaded with bream begging for a cranka crab to be casted at them, look for the structure covered in barnacles the nastier the better.... urban landbased bream spinning is very challenging but awesome when you crack it 

5 hours ago, masterfisho7 said:

I fish the Parramatta River with lures for bream around boats and wharfs and have fround heaps of bream to be had just get the lures working right and you should be into some bream.

Nice man I’m gonna try it out, would you recommend a few landbased spots along the river? As I’ve never fished towards the city but would like to give it go 

On 07/03/2018 at 3:57 PM, masterfisho7 said:

I fish from the Harbour Bridge to the Gladesville Bridge just get some were you can get to the water

Okay no worries I’ll give it at crack thanks for your help