What's On This Weekend? 12/13

Ken A

Early start on Saturday fishing Pittwater chasing Kings. Might be a bit rusty, haven't been out for a month.

Saturday night Year 12 high school reunion in the rocks, catch up with some mates and have a few :beersmile:

Sunday recover.

good luck to everyone going for a fish. looks like a top weekend weather wise.

Hoping for a beach session one night, Anyone know if narra lakes is open yet?

Hey Fishn, Narra lakes wasn't open yesterday when I looked.

Looking to get out for a beach session myself at some point. Tide times aren't great, but what the hell...

Have a good one all,

Cheers,

Neil

hawkesbury in the early hours of sat, before the wind rises and then afternoon tea out at a mates at Kellyville. Sun, who knows, knowing my wife i will be working in the garden with my little son jumping on me as i try to pull weeds i seem to cultivate without trying.

headin out to chase Jews on plastic around the Georges sat morning. trip number 5, maybe this will be the one!! Can only hope.

sunday late start on pittwater. dropping the girls off somewhere and give the new downrigger a run, first run with it so will be happy if it all works OK.

Good luck all.

Cheers Fshiiin

Heading off for an SP flick on Saturday morning. Have been looking at some new terrain in Lake Macquarie so I'll be giving them a go hopefully.

Depending on house duties and the :wife:'s plans I may get a fly session in on Sunday afternoon after the V8's.

Good luck to all over the weekend. Hope you crack a few for the comp Jethro. :thumbup:

Shane

:1fishing1:

Change of plan. I have convinced my wife to let me go out. The catch is she wants to come along and make it a family day. Better than staying at home. A little more work and I will convince her I will pick her up at 10.30am and I will fish prior from about 5.00am.

Heres to good weather

If everything goes to plan I'll be heading down to Googong Dam with a mate and the canoe to see we I can temp some yellowbelly and hopefully a cod or two as a by-catch :1prop: The Dam's up the barometers rising and I've heard its fishing well, so fingers crossed! We did pretty well when we were last down there in late february, so hopefully I'll have some photos for another report early next week.

http://www.fishraider.com.au/Invision/inde...=googong+goodoo

Lizard

Edited by Lizardboy

Going to fish out wide on sunady for Tuna and Marlin,will be heading out from Botany bay and have loaded up with all the gear and two hairy mates. Will be checking out the FAD at Botany sth and will be giving the new Penn downrigger a bit of a working over teaching slimeys to swim at great depths!!