The last few bass

JonD

Sorry for the lack of reports, it's not from lack of being out or catching but more a time thing.

My daughter has seemingly become obsessed these days with all the watersports, to a point she now has sponsors squabbling over her ( both spearing and fishing ). With that in mind she now fishes almost daily, she's also at an age I don't  have to tag along anymore either.

The bass and bream fishing seem to be high on her list as she can fit a session in most days around school and exams. Still using her little $20 outfit she bought at Xmas for a challenge to see what she can catch on it.  She's mostly using surface lures as she loves seeing the action of bream and bass take lures tha way. The bass have gone a little quiet now towards the end of the season where they head downstream to the salt for spawning, though she did catch and release 10 on Sunday. 

After walking into a tackle store on Monday to grab a $15 lure she walked out with around $500 of gear for free, with the condition she mentions the store and tackle with her Facebook posts ( fair deal in my opinion). I dropped her in Mallacoota yesterday where she will hopefully be working her new outfit hard for a few days.

Sorry about the lack of pics but without me along it can often be hard for her to get a good shot by herself.

IMG_0937.JPG

Edited by JonD
  • Like 5

4 hours ago, masterfisho7 said:

Top stuff that's one fine bass 

She got smashed by a cracker, biggest yet which is great for keeping her keen. How good was this 51cm from a couple of trips back.

IMG_1049.PNG

• Like 2