Fishing mate

Narayaat

Looking for a fishing mate, I have a 19 foot boat and looking for some one who knows some spots around Sydney and wgong . Prefer some one with boat licence or knows how to drive a boat. I am semi retired so available to go anytime of the week. I currently have a mate but he is only available on Sundays

I have a boat licence and looking to get out and explore the spots around Sydney. It would be great to get out with you. Message me 0481155455. I have all my own kit can bring bait, food, drinks and a good sense of humour. Hope to hear from you. I'm living in Sydney and able to drive to meet you

Hi I fish wed and fridays in my 4.3 runabout have some but not expert knowledge around Sydney willing to join you any of those days havent fished the gong but helped a bloke from highteck out the other day who said it was great.  cheers

• 1 month later...
Hi
If you need a fishing partner in the future i am available. I am a 
64 year old semi retired active male and live in Paddington Sydney 2021. 
Available 7 days or nights  a week by arrangement. Willing to travel out 
of Sydney. I have my own transport and fishing gear, (i do not 
have heavy duty offshore fishing gear). I have average fishing skills. I 
am experienced at launching & retrieving, cleaning & maintaining boats. 
Cleaning, scaling, filleting fish. No problem paying for fuel, bait, 
food, etc. I have owned several of my own boats, so i can drive boats but do not have a licence. I have been fishing in south coast area including Woollongong for about 14 years. You are welcome to contact me any time for future fishing trips. Keith. 0427292391. buildingservices@bigpond.com

• 11 months later...
On 4/9/2018 at 7:12 PM, blaxland said:

Hi I fish wed and fridays in my 4.3 runabout have some but not expert knowledge around Sydney willing to join you any of those days havent fished the gong but helped a bloke from highteck out the other day who said it was great.  cheers

I will be interested to join you when you are available next time