Wooli - Spanish Mac with video

Scratchie

On 11/04/2018 at 7:49 AM, JonD said:

I'm not sure if Port Stevens is to big a place to know most boat fishers but a friend of mine moved there a few years back Tony Dawson, not sure what boat he now owns. Just thought if you were that prominent in town to find maybe you knew him too.

Can’t say i know him but I’m sure if I ask around I’ll find him! Plenty of fishos up here, someone always knows someone else! 

• 3 months later...
On ‎4‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 5:43 PM, Scratchie said:

G’day raiders,

just a quick report for today because I’m completely stuffed. Left the bay at 130am with mate Dom and Bevy. Arrived at Wooli at 7am. Boat in the water by 730 and headed out the bar. For anyone who hasn’t done that, take a change of undies! 

Anyway, we collected bait, headed to our mark. Trolled live bait for a while then we seen a whoosh. The boys threw some sticky’s and we’re on! Long story short, managed one big Spanish each (12kg range) a couple a Mac tuna released and made it back to the cabin safely! 

Bring on day two!!!!!! 

058B40AD-2933-4629-AF52-1C66B9D1CEE8.thumb.jpeg.3a54d5c521132a9acb16f9a1e64ca03d.jpeg0580D507-FE73-48B7-8641-3D937F899ECB.thumb.png.10bc3389b2b0a24277fe1da2e351d3dd.png

What size boat where you I n.   I am moving that way and the bar did not look to bad but I am talking a 6 meter glass boat.  Might be rough but is a short bar compared to some

1 hour ago, beernuts said:

What size boat where you I n.   I am moving that way and the bar did not look to bad but I am talking a 6 meter glass boat.  Might be rough but is a short bar compared to some

I was in a 20ft Edgewater glass boat! Best boat for a following sea I’ve been in. Coming in was never an issue but going out in 2m swell and 30 knot winds wasn’t the smartest idea! 

On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 2:52 PM, Scratchie said:

I was in a 20ft Edgewater glass boat! Best boat for a following sea I’ve been in. Coming in was never an issue but going out in 2m swell and 30 knot winds wasn’t the smartest idea! 

LOL.  Yep I will not be doing that.