Big Thank you to nbdshroom

I would like to thank Pete aka nbdshroom personally from Donna and myself and all the members for Pete"s great contributions as a moderator on Fishraider but due to work loads Pete has decided to stand down as Moderator but will now be a GOLD MEMBER instead.

Well done Pete and your input has always and will be invaluable.

Regards Stewy and Donna and all the members.

All the best Pete! Your an absolute champion. I still remember our hectic weekend on the Hawkesbury river at the hairtail social. Actually you still owe me a coffee! Haha. :D 

All the best to you mate!

Cheers scratchie!!! 

• Like 2

Thanks a lot guys. I appreciate all the kind comments. 

@Stewy - Thanks a lot Stewy. I look forward to catching up and wetting a line very soon.

@Jeff - That was still the best hairtail session I've ever had (bagging out, and mayhem in the middle of the night yahooing in the Hawkesbury). You killed it that night and yes I haven't forgotten, one day I'll get you that coffee lol.

• Like 2

Hi Pete. I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you in person but would like to express my thanks to you for the massive contribution which you have made to this site. Without the efforts which you moderators and the site owners put in, this site would be non-existent. Whatever you do in the future, I wish you good fortune and once again a well-earned THANK YOU. Cheers, bn

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1