xerotao

Site advertising and sponsers

Recommended Posts

So i noticed today that there are now ads on fishraider. Are these ads replacing sponsers as a source of revenue?

and speaking of sponsers who are our current sponsers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, xerotao said:

So i noticed today that there are now ads on fishraider. Are these ads replacing sponsers as a source of revenue?

and speaking of sponsers who are our current sponsers?

http://www.fishraider.com.au/Invision/forum/39-a-word-from-our-sponsors/

Our sponsors are Outriggers Direct, Reef Magic Charters, 1st Mate Mobile Marine and Dinga Online Tackle Store

Check out their details on the link above. Please continue to give them your custom as usual. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am getting adds pop up now as well.

 

76ACAB0D-2B88-4A4E-9812-31BE3D39B9A5.png

1C5AEF69-A8F0-46FA-BBF2-60D209522803.png

47A1554E-3933-4210-B01F-DCEAC9529900.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure what the big deal is...... the site is exactly the same as it was before the only difference being the addition of some advertising.  A small inconvenience (if you want to call it that) considering the mountains of information you have access to here for free......

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GoingFishing said:

Not sure what the big deal is...... the site is exactly the same as it was before the only difference being the addition of some advertising.  A small inconvenience (if you want to call it that) considering the mountains of information you have access to here for free......

I never really complained. Just seeing whats the deal with the ads as i do not see site sponsor banners and now see ads on my mobile site.

Just seeing if the ads are now funding for the fishraider website instead of sponsors

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, xerotao said:

I never really complained. Just seeing whats the deal with the ads as i do not see site sponsor banners and now see ads on my mobile site.

Just seeing if the ads are now funding for the fishraider website instead of sponsors

http://www.fishraider.com.au/Invision/topic/86862-fishraider-and-deckee-have-united-to-provide-more-tools-and-advice-for-boating-and-fishing-enthusiasts/

Just in case you were not aware of the announcement last week about some changes here at fishraider.

As Going Fishing said we are still going strong and the forum is still here for us all to share fishing experiences.

@xerotao thanks for sharing your concerns/views re forum changes 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mrsswordfisherman said:

http://www.fishraider.com.au/Invision/topic/86862-fishraider-and-deckee-have-united-to-provide-more-tools-and-advice-for-boating-and-fishing-enthusiasts/

Just in case you were not aware of the announcement last week about some changes here at fishraider.

As Going Fishing said we are still going strong and the forum is still here for us all to share fishing experiences.

@xerotao thanks for sharing your concerns/views re forum changes 

 

Yes i am aware of the changes. Hence my concern with a question.

That is all

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

THE WORLD TODAY. Nothing is free, everything has a price. Glib statements, yet true. I know that nobody is complaining. We all need to realise that what we have here (Fishraider and Deckee) is a unique facility, where we can all share our love of what we do in an improved format. So let us all get behind it and move forward. Cheers, Raiders. bn

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just simply asked if sponsers have been to replaced by ads to fund the site.

Nothing else. Never complained about the site not being for free.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey xerotao, thanks for the question mate! We're working hard to secure the support of existing and new advertisers so we can keep investing in the future of Fishraider. At the moment, we're trying out some different ad styles and structures to see what works best for everyone. We're being very cautious not to go overboard, and over time we'll be making sure ads are relevant and interesting for raiders. 

If you have any feedback on this please let me know. We're all ears!

Mike

 

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Hadn't noticed anyone complaining about the adds, just simply asking if the advertising structure had changed as there are adds not from the usual sponsors. I've got an add showing dog tick treatment and adreno dive masks on the top at the moment, doesn't bother me either but I had noticed the change. It just goes to show advertising is working and we are noticing what's on the site, which has got to be good for the advertisers.

Edited by JonD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wasn’t complaining.  I was just letting Mrs Swordy know what I was seeing as I had at various other stages in the past. 

I assumed what I was seeing on my platform might be different to what they knew or expected me to see.   

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s all ok guys and thanks for being vigilant and helpful ;)

As Mike said they are trying out some new advertising strategies.

Back to fishing - tight lines :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, mrsswordfisherman said:

It’s all ok guys and thanks for being vigilant and helpful ;)

As Mike said they are trying out some new advertising strategies.

Back to fishing - tight lines :) 

Looking at the weather forecast I probably just be sitting in the boat in the shed this weekend :1wallbash:

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
      63,006
    • Total Posts
      501,031