Big Smoke fishing maybe???

big Neil

On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 10:40 PM, savit said:

Hi guys, would you be able to post or PM me your fishing itinerary if you decide on Cremorne/North side? I live close, and would love to meet and say hi when I have a chance - in case you have some local fishing sessions planned for mornings.

Hi Savit, we may be going to the lower north shore on Sunday or Monday morning. Will post info when we know more. My phone number is 0466853633. Cheers, Neil

37 minutes ago, big Neil said:

Hi Savit, we may be going to the lower north shore on Sunday or Monday morning. Will post info when we know more. My phone number is 0466853633. Cheers, Neil

Thanks Neil. I'll PM you my phone number. It was great to meet you and others in person this morning. Good luck with tomorrow's  fishing. 

It was great to meet a few members and have a chat and a fish with guys that really know their stuff, although I wasn't very active during the morning I still had a good time. And hope to share some fishing time some other time.

Frank

11 hours ago, Blackfish said:

I turned up about 1 and must of missed you.

Hopefully if you do a land based on the Weekend I would love to just turn up.

You must have just missed us, hopefully there may be another trip shortly, was nice to meet all those who came along and there were plenty of laughs even though fishing was very quiet. Big Neil caught the only fish- (leatherjacket) Derek got a cuttlefish and promptly had it out under a balloon, I only caught a few baitfish that we put down for John Dory and Andrew had the same pesky cormorant take our precious live mado 3 times before he got the better of it. It was a fun  morning with great company

Caught up with Neil and Ryder(Andrew) on Sunday morning for a Luderick fish.

Great to catch up with the Big Fella and to meet Ryder. Also a "Big" thanks to Andrew for lending me a rod as I wasn't going to fish, just duck down and catch up and say Hi.

Sorry I had to duck away just when it was getting interesting, both in fish and random people dropping in but I made where I had to go with perfect timing. I hope you fellows got a few more. Bloody one more cast disease.

Have a good one today Neil but I guess you have already left and it looks like the weather has turned out a tad better.

Thanks again both of you.

BF

fr.jpg

Great to hear you’ve caught up with a few FR Neil. Sorry I couldn’t be one of them. I find it very hard to leave my area. 

Where’s your report fellas??? Photos etc??? 

Nothing better than seeing fellow raiders get together and wet a line! 

Cheers scratchie!!!