Harbour Blackfish

swano

We had been thinking of doing a Luderick trip, cause we hadn't been dabbling in the dark arts for quite some time,

So when Stewie rang with " I've got some great weed man ", It was on.

Arrived and were set up ready to go just before daylight with the last few hours of the runout tide.

We could hardly see our floats for the first ten minutes, and were not sure if we were getting downs.

Soon enough we found out for sure, they were on.... a red hot bite for the first 1/2 hour, slowing to a steady pace till bottom of the tide.

We had bagged out by 10 o'clock. What a cracker of a morning!

Was such a beautiful day on the water we decided to stay and practice some catch and release for couple of hours.

The bite was a lot slower on the run in, but there was still some good fish being set free to fight another day. (and boy can some of them fight. LOVE IT).

Stewy decided to experiment with some new float set ups. After a few trials and some choice words, I'm here to say some of them poor floats 

may never see the light of day again!  He was back with old faithful and once again hooking up. His fishing brain must never stop.

Did,nt take too many pics but sent a few to Stew to post ( It takes me too long---dont ask )

Thanks again Stewie for a great day fishing.    See Ya    Deano.

• Like 5

On 23/05/2018 at 7:53 PM, swano said:

So when Stewie rang with " I've got some great weed man ", It was on.

Funny that, when one of my mates call's and say's " I've got some great weed man" fishing is the last thing that comes to mind! ! ! ! :lol::lol::lol: