Sign in to follow this  
Rebel

New Reel

Hi,

Just bought a new reel from Dinga Fishing. Shopped around. They gave me the best price. Happy.

Cheers.

• Like 3

Did you get the 5% back by being a fishraider?

About 8 years ago, 2 mates and I started travelling down to southern NSW to chase bream, flatties and mulloway.   We found a local tackle shop in the town and now we buy all our gear from them.  We build up a list of things we need before we go and i message him. When we arrive we go and pick them up and pay.  We have spent a lot of money on reels, rods, terminal tackle with him.....most recent purchase were 2 stella 8000sw reels for myself - I paid 810 new per reel!!  My mate got two live fibre rods from him also, and paid less than what the shop at coffs had them on special for.

We visit once, sometimes twice a year now and the prices he gives us is way better than anything online from dinga and the place in coffs....even better than digi taka online.  Also, the tips and advice he gives us is amazing, even sms me when things are going really well fishing wise for us to get our arses down there.

Yes dinga is a site sponser, i get that and generally most online shops are all the same price, but at the end of the day i bet they would never sms me fishing info no matter how much i spend with them.  Local tackle shops are a wealth of knowledge and will often do better prices if you keep going back to them.   

Sorry if this offends admin and/ or the site sponser. Yes i have bought things from dinga in the past when i need things in a rush.  Admin feel free to remove my comment if it is detrimental or offends anyone

• Like 2

I'm on the far south coast and also support a local tackle store for the same reasons, with the addition it's also good that locals still have jobs because of it. 

• Like 3

Hi,

I received 5% discount on the reel. I told I was a Fishraider member. I did the same thing again this week ,Dinga gave me the best price. 

This is the best time of the year to buy fishing gear.

Cheers.