5000 klm for a bream

hookerbruce

Just south of Broome Barn hill station. Arrived yesterday afternoon had a fish off the shore caught about a dozen under size reef fish plus two good bream. They will do for dinner tonight 

The bream appear to be a variation on our normal yellow fin bream. Try again this arvo. 

Was a nice sunset 

20180612_090717.jpg

20180611_175330.jpg

16 hours ago, hookerbruce said:

Just south of Broome Barn hill station. Arrived yesterday afternoon had a fish off the shore caught about a dozen under size reef fish plus two good bream. They will do for dinner tonight 

The bream appear to be a variation on our normal yellow fin bream. Try again this arvo. 

Was a nice sunset 

20180612_090717.jpg

20180611_175330.jpg

That sure is a long way for a Bream.   Broome has been on my wish list for ages, I’m looking forward to more reports.

On second look it looks more like a Tarwhine.   Did it have black stomach lining?

I just checked it doesn’t look like Tarwhine extend so far north in WA

Edited by Welster
Added contrnt

Hi Dave 

I'm getting ready to go out on a boat on Monday be back in Broome on 26  th June. Hope To catch some fish. I think it's a fishing trip my wife thinks its kimberley cruise 

At 80 mile  beach at the moment .

• Haha 1

Bruce,

Looks like we won't be in Broome until 3 July, still a bit down the track from you.

Plenty of nice fish to see while snorkelling, but, they are all in no fishing zones.