Meet up to talk fishing

Guest Guest123456789

4 minutes ago, flatheadluke said:

Great stuff Frank glad you can make it 

Nice one Tyrone glad to see you can make it 

It’s bloody good Thai and the venue feels a lot like some of the local Thai places I went to when in Thailand. Be good to meet you in person Jeff. I hope you can tie some other sort of activities in as it’s a long way to travel just for lunch.

Well THE SWEENEY has a mob headed for Jerusalem Bay for hairtail On Sat 7th! Make it a big weekend @Scratchie

25 minutes ago, flatheadluke said:

Great stuff Frank glad you can make it 

Nice one Tyrone glad to see you can make it 

It’s bloody good Thai and the venue feels a lot like some of the local Thai places I went to when in Thailand. Be good to meet you in person Jeff. I hope you can tie some other sort of activities in as it’s a long way to travel just for lunch.

Cheers Luke! Don’t mind travelling for Fishraider!! 

• Like 2

Guest Guest123456789
2 hours ago, blaxland said:

Any where to overnight there with boat on trailer and fish Monday?

Best camping ground in the country - Patonga. Or you could stay at Ettalong diggers resort.

Edited by Guest123456789
Typo

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the catch up fellas. It was great to meet you all and good to see a couple of members again! 

Well done @flatheadluke for organising the lunch. And the Thai food was very good! 

Thanks also to wazza for generously giving us all some hand made lures for us to take home! I’ll be giving them a run. 

Cheers scratchie 

A6A31AD0-DAB9-419C-862F-CF47708C5EC2.thumb.jpeg.9d0cc909296ee3a8f04575580af598f8.jpeg

• Like 2

Guest Guest123456789

Thanks Gents for coming i had a great time and learnt lots from you all. Thanks @wazatherfisherman for the lures.

I’ll make it a regular thing every six weeks, if you can come then great if not no worries. Next catch up is on Sunday the 19th of august, we can let @wazatherfisherman know how the lures went. I’ll post a reminder closer to the date on fishraider.

Great catch up today, good to meet a few raiders and many thanks to Luke for organising and to Wazza for the lures, will definitely let you know how they go.

Have pencilled in 19th August , look forward to catching up again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Scratchie said:

Thanks for the catch up fellas. It was great to meet you all and good to see a couple of members again! 

Well done @flatheadluke for organising the lunch. And the Thai food was very good! 

Thanks also to wazza for generously giving us all some hand made lures for us to take home! I’ll be giving them a run. 

Cheers scratchie 

A6A31AD0-DAB9-419C-862F-CF47708C5EC2.thumb.jpeg.9d0cc909296ee3a8f04575580af598f8.jpeg

What a nice bunch of blokes! Enjoyed meeting everyone and lunch also. Confident all the lures are in the right hands. Look forward to seeing pictures of them hanging off the jaws of intended species!  Thanks for organizing a good event!

• Like 1

There is some good looking blokes in that photo @Scratchie  Thanks for organizing @flatheadluke and I'm looking forward to giving the plastics a go @wazatherfisherman

@kiwicraig, definitely another go on the flathead grounds! Nice to meet you all. Great effort driving up from Sydney. Sorry I had to leave early. It was really nice sitting there in the sun.

• Like 1

Guest Guest123456789
31 minutes ago, mrsswordfisherman said:

Hope you managed to meet some raiders @61 crusher Dieter

Dieter made it along. He’s having some technical difficulty with the site on his iPhone, which his daughter is helping with.

Flatheadluke thanks for organising the get together it was great to meet you and the other raiders,it was nice of  wazathefisherman to hand out some handmade plastics to try, hopefully we can show him some good fish for his efforts. A few of the raiders had to leave early due to other commitments , four of us ended up staying till almost 4:30pm. The food and social was great, hopefully I’ll get out soon and have a fish with a couple of you guys, thanks again & have penciled the 19th of August in

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mrsswordfisherman said:

Hope you managed to meet some raiders @61 crusher Dieter

Hi mrsswordfisherman sorry for the late reply and yes I  had an enjoyable afternoon meeting and talking all things fishing with a good bunch of raiders who have contributed to a great site, hopefully I can do the same, keep up the good work.                                     Cheers Dieter 

• Like 1

Thanks Luke for organising the meet and thanks for all that showed up and shared their knowledge. It was great to meet a few members and exchange some stories. I enjoyed the meal and the company and hope there will be many more of these get togethers in the near future. The traffic was a bit heavy coming home and it was well after dark when I finally got home.

Frank

• Like 1