Browns mountain deep drop

MerryFisher

• 1 month later...

Hi

I dont have an electric reel. BUT,

I am an active 64 year old male who lives in Paddington 2021. Semi retired. Non smoker. Available 7 days a week by arrangement. Average fishing skills. I have an assortment of my own fishing and boat gear. I have my own transport / van.         

For the past 13 years i have mostly fished in boats on the south coast of NSW with local boat owners, and my own boat / tinnie, (which i sold about 5 years ago). My previous south coast fishing partners / boat owners are no longer available for fishing. I have also experience in freshwater fishing

I am now looking forward to meeting other people to fish with.

I am experienced at launching,cleaning, maintaining, setting up, packing down boat. No problem paying for fuel and or bait.  

You are welcome to contact me: Keith. 0427292391. buildingservices@bigpond.com

• 1 year later...

I have 2 electric reels all geared up for Browns mountain but no one to go Fishing with, i have a boat. I am available on weekdays. I used to go with my mates but now they too busy playing comp golf.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/22/2020 at 9:33 PM, Narayaat said:

I have 2 electric reels all geared up for Browns mountain but no one to go Fishing with, i have a boat. I am available on weekdays. I used to go with my mates but now they too busy playing comp golf.

Hey mate, would be glad to join you and pay my share of the costs. Sent you a PM.