Vili`s perch

JaniFIN

Ok.

Last night was my 5th night sift on work, and now is 5 days of. I came home 8:00 am, and 9:00 am we went allready leaving from boatramp to first fishspot with Vili. Firs driving slowly and testing  fishfinder adjustables. Of course by softplastic fishing :) . First we try drift over fishing spot, saw fishs, maby zanders on bottom 7-10m deeb, but not get even bite. Move to other spot, where was lot of small fishes on middlewater, but same thing, not even bite. 3th spot, same thing. We both was little boring, becouse usually get many bites and many catch on this spots. So we change lighter sinkers and move to perch spot. Tweed was not grow yet to top on water, but was wery close allready. Allso water temperature is it only 15`c-between 17´c, perch is not came yet to shallow.  Was quite windy and was difficult casting with 7g head even was only 2-2,5m deep.  But then, really close on boat Vili sayd "fish on, fish on, fish on", i saayd that take it easy, and pulling in boat. Vili wide in and pulling 28cm/200g perch on boat. He was happy but i was more happy, becouse it was he`s first soflplastic fish on this summer. We continue, and i get bite, wind in and get new bite,, bigger fish on, Vili was ready with net, and i pulling fish on top of water. Then we saw, that is it about 3kg pike, small hook, fish shaking head and it was gone. Ok, good luck that it was pike, and it was not 3kg perch :biggrin2:. Then i start to be quite tired, becouse had been wake up allmoste 20h and i was slept only 13h on last 3 days.

P7061335_small.jpg

P7061337_small.jpg

Edited by JaniFIN
  • Like 1